160 Washington Street Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
Brookline Hours of Operation: Open 7 Days a Week, Monday - Saturday 10AM-6:45PM Sunday 12PM-4:45PM
118 Conz Street Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Northampton Hours of Operation: Open 7 Days a Week, 8AM-10PM
1001 Massachusetts Ave (Lower Level) Cambridge MA 02138
Cambridge Hours of Operation: 7 Days a Week: 11AM-9PM
240 Elm Street (Lower Level) Somerville MA 02144
Somerville Hours of Operation: 7 Days a Week: 11AM-9PM
29 Franklin St, Needham, MA 02494
Needham Hours of Operation: Currently appointment only, 7 Days a Week: 10AM-8PM
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PROGRAMS
105 CMR 725.100(A)(6) "RMD must have a program to provide reduced cost or free marijuana to patients with documented verified financial hardship."
- Alternative Therapies Group (Salem) - 10% off one ounce per month of dried flower (or the price equivalent in edibles, topicals and concentrates) with a discount.
- Bask (Fall River) - 10% off of all marijuana products
- Central Ave Compassionate Care (Ayer) - 10% to 25% sliding scale discount based on income, applicable to marijuana products only. A complimentary 60-day 10% discount is given once you hand in the Compassionate Care Program application.
- Cultivate (Leicester) - 10% off all marijuana products
- Curaleaf Massachusetts (Hanover) - 10% off marijuana products
- Ermont (Quincy) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- Garden Remedies (Newton) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- Healthy Pharms (Georgetown & Cambridge) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- INSA (Easthampton) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- In Good Health (Brockton) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- New England Treatment Access (Brookline & Northampton) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- Patriot Care (Lowell & Boston) - 10% off all merchandise including hardware for those who qualify, 20% off for terminally ill patients with a signed physician's letter, and case-by-case discretionary discounts.
- Revolutionary Clinics (Somerville) - 10% off all marijuana products.
- Sira Naturals (Cambridge, Somerville, and Needham) - 10% off all merchandise, including hardware at Sira Cambridge & Somerville. Financial Hardship Program is 20% at Sira Needham.
- Theory Wellness (Bridgewater & Great Barrington) - 10% - 20% off all marijuana products dependent on hardship enrollment qualification(s).
- Triple M - (Plymouth) - 10% off of all marijuana products.
- New Patient Discount: $50 off for first time patients purchasing $100 or more.
- Veteran Discount: Veterans are entitled to receive a 10% discount on all purchases of medicine.
- Product Special: 20% off Blissful Wizard flower!
- New Patient Discount: 20% off your first purchase as a new patient.
- Veteran Discount: 10% everyday discount on all marijuana products.
- New Patient Discount: Receive $25 off of your first Central Ave. purchase of $26 or more.
- Patient Referral Discount: If you bring a friend that is new to Central Ave. with you on your next visit, you'll BOTH receive $25 off your purchases of $26 or more.
- Online Review Discount: Each review you leave is worth $5. Print out your review(s) of CACCI from Leafly, Weedmaps, Allbud, and Facebook and show the dispensary associate for discount.
- Tuesday Happy Hour: Central Ave. offers deals and discounts every Tuesday between 3 - 5 for Happy Hour.
- Sunday Specials: Each Sunday special deals and discounts on strains and products are offered.
- Veteran Discount: Veterans receive 10% off all medicine at CACCI.
- New Patient Discount: $50 off is extended for all new patients. $25 is credited on your first visit and the other $25 is credited on your second visit. Discount may be used on purchases of $50 or more.
- Senior Discount: Seniors receive 10% off Monday through Wednesday.
- Veteran Discount: Veterans receive 20% off of purchases every day.
- Deal of the Week: $10 off one terpene cartridge purchase while supplies last. Offer valid 3/19-3/25
- New Patient Discount: 25% off first order for new patients.
- Veteran Discount: 10% discount is provided to Veterans.
- New Patient Discount: Get $25 off a purchase of $50 or more at each of your first TWO visits.
- Patient Referral Discount: Refer a registered patient who has never been to Ermont before and you both receive 1 referral pre-roll.
- Online Review Discount: Leave a review for Ermont on Leafly, Google, or Weedmaps and when it is posted you will receive $5 off at your dispensary visit.
- Loyalty Program: For every $350 you spend, you will receive a $15 credit towards your next purchase.
- Time to Renew your card? Let Ermont Help: Take $25 off a purchase of $50 or more the next TWO visits up to 30 days after your renewal. Just bring in your Virtual Gateway confirmation email and Ermont will apply the discount.
- Keep In Touch: Text Ermont to 555888 for updates on flash sales and new product announcements.
- Veteran Discount: 10% off of all marijuana products.
- New Patient Discount: 20% off first purchase of marijuana products.
- Patient Referral Discount: If you refer a patient who has never visited Garden Remedies before you will receive $50 off.
- Online Review Discount: Review Garden Remedies on Leafly or Weedmaps and recieve 10% off.
- Loyalty Program: Each time you visit the dispensary, you can generate points which can be redeemed for discounts, special products and more.
- We Miss You Survey: Please take a few minutes to answer the brief, 10 question survey below about how Garden Remedies can improve their services. Patients that provide feedback will receive 20% off their next visit. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PZT3NJG
- We Miss You E-Mail: Click the link below to accept this 20% off coupon to be used on any future order. Applicable to all medicine. Show to Patient Care Advocate upon checkout. i.imgur.com/s8l7OZT.jpg
- Veteran Discount: Members of United States Armed Services receive 15% off of medicine.
- Monday Flash Sale: $15 off 3.5g containers of Starkiller, Commerce City Kush, and Scott’s OG on Monday March 19, 2018. *Applicable to 3.5g containers of listed strains only. Cannot be used with other sales, coupons, or discounts.
- Double Points Monday: Patients who check in at Garden Remedies on Monday March 19th, 2018 will warm double rewards points after purchase. Earned points are redeemable for discounts on all medicine.
Please be advised: Healthy Pharms is temporarily closed
- New Patient Discount: 20% off your first purchase up to $200.
- Sunday Bingo on the Pharm: Spin the bingo cage for a ball. Then match the number on the ball to the discount board to receive a great discount or prize. (The financial hardship and veteran discount is applicable on-top of or combined with any prize/discount from the board for those who qualify. Offer only available at Georgetown dispensary on Sundays!)
- Veteran Discount: 10% discount for veterans on marijuana products.
- New Patient Discount: Patients receive 20% off their first order.
- New Patient Discount: Patients will receive a $25 credit towards their first and second visits, with a $30 minimum order. Credits may not be saved for future visits or combined into one visit.
- Newsletter Signup Coupon: Sign up for In Good Health's newsletter and show the subscription confirmation e-mail to the Dispensary Associate for $5 off your purchase of $10 or more.
- Loyalty Program: Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Once you accumulate 500 points, you will receive a $25 credit towards a future purchase. On Sunday patients earn 2 points for every dollar spent.
- Sunday Special: Double Rewards points on purchases all day on Sunday's.
- Edible Monday's: 10% off edibles all day on Monday's.
- Concentrate Tuesday's: 10% off concentrates all day on Tuesday's.
- Pre-Roll Wednesday: Pre-rolls are $3 off all day on Wednesday's.
- Thursdays: 10% off topicals and suppositories all day on Thursday's.
- Fridays: 10% off accessories all day on Friday's.
- New Patient Discount: If you've never shopped at NETA, then come on by and we will give you a one-time $49 credit when you spend $1. That's right, $50 of medicine for $1.
- Patient Referral Discount: If you have already shopped at NETA, bring a registered patient who hasn't, they will be eligible for the New Patient Deal and NETA will give you the same $49 dollar credit when you spend a buck. You can also come into NETA and get a $49:$1 card. Give your friend (who has not shopped at NETA) the $49:$1 card with your P# written on it. When your friend first visits NETA and brings the $49:$1 card, NETA will credit your account $49 for you to use next time you spend $1 for the referral.
- Help With The Cost of Becoming Or Staying A Patient: Come to NETA and spend $200 within 30 days of becoming a new patient or renewing your doctor recommendation and you will receive four $50 vouchers ($200) for use at NETA. (*May only redeem $150 worth of vouchers at once. Vouchers are not transferable, have no cash value and may not be combined with the “refer a friend” credit. Voucher must be presented to receive credit. Program subject to change.)
- Shatter and Wax Bulk Pricing: You can purchase 2 grams at 10% off, 3 grams at 15% off, and 4 or more grams at 20% off.
- New Patient Discount:You can buy a $3 1/16th OR save $15 off a $20+ edible on your first purchase.
- Patient Referral Discount: Refer a friend and you can purchase a $3 1/16th OR save $15 off a $20+ edible.
- Online Review Discount: Review Patriot Care on Leafly, Weedmaps, or Google, and Save $5 off $10 or more. Must show review to dispensary associate. (Limit 1 per website.)
- Loyalty Program: For every $100 you spend in a calendar month, you receive $5 credit. Upgrade to a Platinum Membership for $120 and receive twelve 1/16th’s of flower (1 per month) along with other special and exclusive offers.
- Lowell Text Message Updates: Text PCLOWELL to (978)-616-3033 to sign up for Patriot Care Lowell updates sent right to your phone. You will receive a text message for $5 off your next purchase of $10 or more. Please show text message to dispensary associate for savings.
- Boston Text Message Updates: Text PCBOSTON to (617) 209-2255 to sign up for Patriot Care Boston updates sent right to your phone. You will receive a text message for $5 off your next purchase of $10 or more. Please show text message to dispensary associate for savings.
- Container Redemption: Bring in 12 plastic dispensary vials and you’ll receive $1 off. Bring in 2 clean white Pinch-N-Slide™ or Hisierra™ bags and you’ll receive $1 off.
- Boston Transportation Coupons: Receive two $10 off transportation coupons via the email newsletter every month. Minimum purchase may be required. Limit 2 per patient per calendar month. (*This offer is valid only at Patriot Care Boston)
- Senior Discount: A 10% discount on all purchases by senior citizens (65+) - Qualifies with valid Massachusetts issued ID
- Veteran Discount: A 10% discount on purchases- Qualifies with valid Massachusetts issued ID and a valid Military Identification Card.
- Terminally Ill Discount: A 20% discount on purchases and in some cases, complimentary products and treatments. This discount requires a valid Massachusetts issued ID and signed note from treating physician in an ongoing relationship with the patient.
- Prize Wheel Days: Spin the prize wheel every Monday & Wednesday to try and win a special discounted offer or prize.
- Birthday Offer: Receive a $3 1/16th OR save $15 off a $20+ edible on your birthday.
- Treat Your Symptoms, Treat Yourself: Buy any 4 edibles and save $10. Valid through 3/31/2018
- New Patient Discount: Come to Revolutionary Clinics and get your $100 punch card! Good for $25 off your next four purchases while supplies last.
- Patient Referral Discount: Come to Revolutionary Clinics to get referral cards. Print your name on the card and give to your friends and family. When they redeem your referral card, they get $25 off their first purchase and you get $25 off of your next purchase!
PLEASE NOTE: Specials, Sales, Event Discount Cards and Patient Discount Programs (excluding Financial Hardship) are not valid at the Sira Naturals Needham location in accordance with Needham town regulations. The following specials are available in Cambridge and Somerville only.
- Flower of the Week: Each week Sira will feature special pricing on 1/4 flower of a select strain. Limit of 2 reduced price quarters per day. The flower of the week special will run Monday through Sunday.
- Birthday Preroll Special: Stop in on the day of your birthday and receive an in-stock preroll of your choice for just one cent.
- Senior Discount: Patients 65+ a 10% discount on all products Monday through Wednesday.
- Veteran Discount: 15% everyday discount on all products. To qualify, show your active Military ID or DD-214 form to your patient advocate at checkout.
- Concentrate Price Breaks: You can purchase 1 gram at 10% off, 1.5 grams at 15% off, and 2 grams or more at 20% off.
- New Patient Discount: Receive 20% OFF your first purchase of Theory products up to $100 at your first visit.
- Patient Referral Discount: Receive $25 every time you refer a patient who has not yet visited Theory. Step 1: Pick up your referral cards at Theory, Step 2: Pass out your cards, Step 3: When a new patient arrives at Theory with your referral card, $25 will be automatically credited to your account. There is no limit to how many people you can refer. (*$25 credit can be used for purchase of any Theory products, on a transaction of $26 or more. Referral cards must be received in-store, in order to credit your account)
- Gain Access to Exclusive Deals: Theory is excited to release exclusive deals through their text alert service. Theory plans to send out great deals in the coming weeks, so make sure to sign up by texting "theory" to 33222!
- Deal of the Week: Theory's deal of week is 20% off all of accessories – this includes glass, T-Pen hardware (including our new T-Pen GO), grinders, papers, and vaporizers This sale will run from Monday March 19th to Sunday March 25th at both Theory Wellness locations.
- Senior Discount: 10% off of all marijuana products
- Veteran Discount: 10% off of all marijuana products
- Go Green: Return Your Triple M Bags and Receive $5 Off Your Total Purchase.
- Deal of the Week: 10% off Granddaddy Purple Prerolls Valid from 3/12/2018 to 3/18/2018.
Want to report to us an experience you had at a dispensary or other cannabis establishment? Please fill out the form below and let us know what happened and how we can follow up with you.