How do I register my information with the medical marijuana program?
- Log In to the Virtual Gateway with your username and password. Once you’ve logged in, select the Medical Use of Marijuana System and continue. You’ve reached the Medical Use of Marijuana Online Registration System. Click “Register as a Patient” to Continue.
- Enter your Identification Information: PIN or Registration Number. (This is the same Patient PIN that was generated when your certifying physician sent your certification to the Department of Public Health. You find your PIN in the e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in Step 1), Last Name, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY), Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number, and Press Proceed.
- Read Through the General Instructions and Press Proceed
- Complete Registration Information: Enter your mother’s maiden name, choose your gender, you must enter a phone number into the home phone section, and enter your e-mail.
- Residential Address: Enter your full residential address
- Mailing Address: Enter your full mailing address (Click box if Mailing Address is same as residential address)
- Read through and Agree to all Attestations.
Was this helpful?