PLEASE NOTE: Specials, Sales, Event Discount Cards and Patient Discount Programs (excluding Financial Hardship) are not valid at the Sira Naturals Needham location in accordance with Needham town regulations. The following specials are available in Cambridge and Somerville only.
- New Patient Discount: New patients will receive 25% off their first order at Sira Naturals Somerville! Not combinable with patient discount programs.
- Patient Renewal Discount Program: Visit Sira Somerville within 60 days of your re-certification and receive a punch card worth $200! The card will contain two punches, each for $100 off of $200, to be used over the course of any two visits within 60 days of re-certification! Limit 1 per customer per year. Discounts valid in Somerville only. Final order total must exceed $200 after discounts have been applied. Must present card at time of purchase. Sira Naturals reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this promotion at any time. No cash value. Medical Cannabis Program sales only. Expires within 60 days of re-certification.
- Senior Discount: We are excited to offer patients 65+ years of age a 10% discount on all products.
- Veteran Discount: We proudly support our Veterans and offer a 20% discount on all products. To qualify, show your active Military ID or DD-214 form to your Patient Advocate at checkout.
- Concentrate Price Breaks: Patients can purchase 2 concentrate items at 10% off, 3 concentrate items at 15% off, and 4 or more concentrate items at 20% off. Excludes cartridges.
- Industry Discount: Sira is excited to offer a new addition to its patient programs centered around giving back to those who work within the cannabis industry. This discount is valid at our Cambridge and Somerville locations only. To qualify for a Cannabis Industry Discount: Medical Patients must bring their valid MA RMD Agent card with them to Sira or present an image of their valid MA RMD Agent card.
- Frank's Friends Initiative Compassionate Discount: The Frank’s Friends Initiative provides patients with documented verified financial hardship and a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS, 50% off each purchase at our Somerville location. To qualify, patients must bring: A signed note from a physician that has had an ongoing relationship in treating the patient’s HIV/AIDS or a copy of the HIV/AIDS diagnosis from their certifying healthcare provider in order to qualify. Patients must also bring one of the four pieces of documentation for verified financial hardship in order to qualify. This includes: 1. Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year 2. SSI benefit verification letter for the current year, 3. SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year OR 4. State or federal tax return from this year or last year, income may not exceed 300% of the federal poverty level.
- Highly Edible Macro Puck Special: Highly Edible 400 & 500mg fruit pucks are 50% off in Somerville. While supplies last. Valid only in Somerville. Only combinable with Financial Hardship & Frank's Friends discount. Valid in Somerville only, while supplies last!