- 20% off “30-day Intro to Rise” Discount: For New and Recently re-certified patients, receive 20% off, this offer will be valid for 30 days from First purchase or recertification date.
- Patient Referral Discount: At your next visit, ask a Patient Care Specialist for a referral card. Fill out your name and patient number and then hand the card off to your best bud. When your bud comes by RISE Amherst, we'll make a note on your account and your $1 FOR 3 pre-rolls special will await your next visit! Referral must be for a first time RISE - Amherst medical patient. Coupon must be presented by new patient for referrer to receive credit. While supplies last. For use at RISE Amherst. Patient limits still apply.
- Senior Discount: Patients 55 years and older receive 10% discount on all purchases.
- Veteran Discount: Veterans receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
- Industry Friends Discount: Active RMD Agents who work for any licensed facility receive a 20% Discount.
- Loyalty and Promotional Program: Ask our Patient Care Specialists about joining our SMS-based loyalty program to receive special promos, discounts, and other opportunities. Or copy and paste the following link into your browser to join now! https://enrollnow.vip/join/2101
- Frank's Friends Initiative Discount: Rise provides patients with documented & verified financial hardship and a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS to with 50% OFF of each purchase of GTI branded products at their dispensary in Amherst. To qualify, patients must bring: A valid form of identification and Medical Use of Marijuana Program ID card A signed note from a physician that has had an ongoing relationship in treating the patient’s HIV/AIDS; OR A copy of the HIV/AIDS diagnosis from their certifying healthcare provider Patients must also bring ONE of the four pieces of documentation outlined below for verified financial hardship. Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year SSI benefit verification letter for the current year SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year State or federal tax return from this year or last year
Was this helpful?