- $200 HAPPIER! Deal for New and Renewing Medical Cardholders: It’s the Berkshire Roots way of helping defray the cost of having a medical marijuana card. Come see Berkshire Roots within 30 days of getting or renewing your card and receive four $50 credits, redeemable one per visit, for a total of $200 in savings on medicated products. Credit Redemption Limit and Rules: You may redeem $50 in credit per visit with a minimum spend of $51 each time. Four visits are required over the course of one year to redeem the maximum $200 credit. The year starts with the first visit you make to the dispensary within 30 days of getting or renewing your card. All credit must be used within a year of that date. Credit is not transferable and has no cash value.
- Veterans Discount: A 20% discount on all products is offered to Veterans. To qualify, show your active Military ID or DD-214 form at checkout.
- Veteran Care Program: Berkshire Roots is offering 40% off of up to your Massachusetts 60-day supply limit for veterans with 100% SC VA rating. To receive this discount, please show your DOD Common Access Card with expiration of INDEF and status of DAVPRM or bring in your VA ID along with your Commissary Letter printed from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage
- 20% for $420 Discount: We adore our medical patients, and want to show our appreciation for being the ones who gave us our start. To thank you, if you spend at least $420 at Berkshire Roots during your visit, we’ll offer you a 20% discount on your entire purchase. A pretty sweet deal, right?
- Senior Discount: Patients 65 and older receive a 10% discount on all products.
- Loyalty Rewards Program: Starting now, you'll also get a point for every dollar you spend at Berkshire Roots and can redeem the points you've earned for great rewards.
Was this helpful?