- New Patient Discount: 20% off your first purchase as a new patient.
- Patient Referral Discount: Go to Bask to pick up your referral cards. Put your Patient ID# on the card. When a new patient brings in a referral card with your Patient ID#, a $25 credit will be added to your account. There is no limit to the amount of people you can refer. Referral card must be presented at check-in. Referrals are valid for new patients only.
- Veteran Discount: 10% everyday discount on all marijuana products.
- Veterans with 100% SC VA Rating: Bask is offering 40% off of up to 2 ounces of flower (or the equivalent dry weight) per month for veterans with 100% SC VA rating. To receive this discount, please show your DOD Common Access Card with expiration of INDEF and status of DAVPRM or bring in your VA ID along with your Commissary Letter printed from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage
- 5 Pre-Roll Bundle Sale: All variety of Pre-Rolls are available 5 for only $60.
- Waxy Wednesday’s: 10% off purchase of ½ gram(RSO, Distillate) or 1 gram off of concentrate, 15% off 2 grams, 20% off 3 or more grams of concentrates. Available while supplies last. Deal available only on Wednesdays. Does not include vape cartridges. See patient services rep. for more information.
- 10% off Edibles on Thursday: Every Thursday at Bask, take 10% off edibles. Available while supplies last. Additional discounts may be applied. Does not include tinctures.
- 510 Thread Vape Cartridge Bulk Pricing: 2 for $120, 3 for $160. Applies to 510 thread cartridges only.
- Exit Bag Recycle Program: Help reduce plastic waste and save a little cash at the same time. When you reuse your child-proof exit bag at Bask we take a $1 off your purchase. *Limit 1 per patient per visit.
- Deal of the Week: Strain of the Week is Banana Split, come to Bask and receive 15% off all grams, eighths, quarters, half ounces, and ounces of Banana Split. Offer valid between March 13th and March 24th. Special does not apply to prerolls. Available while supplies last.
- Hospice Patients: Patients who are in hospice that are veterans or those whose income is 300% or less of the federal poverty level qualify for an 80% discount on one ounce of flower or equivalent product per month. Documentation of veteran status or income of less than 300% of federal poverty level in addition to verifications by patient's physician or hospice program. All discounts are subject to verification every 6 months.
Was this helpful?