Welcome to the home Massachusetts patient advocacy alliance.
The people of Massachusetts have spoken and we’d like to thank our patients, caregivers, advocates, and all of you who supported safe access to compassionate medicine and voted YES on Question 3.
The Massachusetts patient advocacy alliance, will continue to advocate for safe access to medical marijuana in the commonwealth of MA.
Follow this site for news about the implementation of Question 3.
Voices of Support
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/mpaaweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/cfp/template-home.php on line 42
Latest from the Campaign
- June 27: Department of Public Health Issues 11 Registrations for Dispensaries
- January 24: Six Days from Medical Marijuana Dispensary License Announcement, Patients Express Excitement
- September 11: Two nonprofits vie to dispense medical marijuana in New Bedford (Simon Rios, South Coast Today)
- August 11: Why I Changed My Mind on Weed (Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent)
- April 3: Towns await state regs on medical marijuana (Telegram & Gazette)
- April 3: Marijuana rules would let doctors determine patient use (The Boston Globe)